Turnigy nano-tech 5000mah 2S 65~130C Lipo Pack
Voltage: 2S1P / 2 Cell / 7.4V
Discharge: 65C Constant / 130C Burst
Weight: 304g (including wire, plug & case)
Dimensions: 151 x 48 x 19mm
Balance Plug: JST-XH
Discharge Plug: XT-90
Advantages over traditional Lipoly batteries;
• Power density reaches 7.5 kw/kg.
• Less Voltage sag during high rate discharge, giving more power under load.
• Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipoly.
• Greater thermal control, pack usually doesn’t exceed 60degC
• Swelling during heavy load doesn’t exceed 5%, compared to 15% of a normal Lipoly.
• Higher capacity during heavy discharge. More than 90% at 100% C rate.
• Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
• Longer Cycle Life, almost double that of standard lipoly technology