Looking for a great trainer?
Don’t fancy building a kit from scratch?
This neat 1.5 metre span high wing aircraft is constructed, covered and ready for whatever electric or IC motor you want to throw at her.
Great for beginners to start with or as a re-trainer for more experienced pilots after a break. It does all you can ask of a trainer, and then keeps you entertained afterwards. It has plenty of speed and power, can climb out of trouble on motor alone, and will provide you with hours of enjoyment and predictable flying. The large rudder and symmetrical wing give the plane acrobatic capabilities for the more experienced pilot.
– Rudder, coupled to steerable nose wheel
– Wingspan: 60.2″ (1,53m)
– Fuselage: 44.5″ (1,13m)
– Weight: ~5.1 – 5.5lbs (~2300-2500g)
– Engine req: .40-.46 2 stroke or electric equivalent.
– Radio req: 4 channels, 4 servos
– Assembly instructions with stage photos
– Wing panels
– Tail plane and fin
– Small items
– Comprehensive linkage hardware pack