The all new RX3SM Micro Flight Stabilizer with integrated OrangeRX DSM2 compatible 4CH 2.4Ghz receiver is ideal for Micro models. It eliminates the need for using a separate receiver in your model, not only making installation more tidy and convenient, but allowing you to simply bind and fly with flight stabilization! The RX3SM DSM2 compatible stabilizer provides support for V-tail & Delta models, and also offers a remote ON/OFF feature that can be controlled via your transmitter’s AUX channel.
The RX3SM DSM2 compatible stabilizer has been designed specifically for use in Micro models, weighing in at a scant 10g only! The size has been perfectly matched for use with our Durafly Mircro series. It is also compatible with any other Micro model utilizing 3 pin Micro Molex connectors with 1.25mm pin spacing.
This unit is very simple to install and use. The adjustable gain settings are pre-set to 50% offering mild stabilization. You can easily adjust the gain for each channel as desired to increase or decrease the compensation for the respective channel (AIL, ELE, RUD).
• Perfect fit for all Durafly Micro Models
• OrangeRX DSM2 compatible 4CH 2.4Ghz integrated receiver, simply bind and fly!
• Micro Molex 3 pin connectors with 1.25mm spacing
• Capable of stabilizing flight on just about any fixed wing aircraft (including V-tail/Delta models)
• Remote ON/OFF feature that can be controlled via your transmitter’s AUX channel
• Supports 3D flight without undermining stability
• Independent gyro gain adjustment for aileron, elevator and rudder
• Easy-to-access gyro reversing switches on front of unit
• Compact and light weight design
Integrated Receiver: OrangeRX DSM2 compatible 4CH 2.4Ghz
Gyro: 3-Axis MEMS
Input Voltage: 4.8-6.0V
Signal to Servo: 1520us
Servo/ESC Connection: Micro Molex 3 pin with 1.25mm spacing